Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Am Back!

Sorry about the long hiatus there, ladies and gents. That troublesome little booger called Real Life sort of got in the way of things for me here at the Bureau. Now that all the unpleasantries (and a few pleasantries) have been dealt with and many obstructions moved out of the path, the activity here will begin picking up!

At this very moment, I am very busy penning (well, typing) the first installment of the Campaign Cookbook.... think of it as the GMs little helper; a sourcebook of ideas and springboards and just plain old stuff to help harried GMs come up with ideas, supplement what they already have, or give them new avenues to consider! I should have the writing all done by year's end, and then it's off to layout. I'm hoping to have it all completed and available for purchase by the end of January!

I'm very excited about this product. It will be a continuing and expanding series, as I have far too much to ever fit into a single publication! I'm sure that you all will enjoy it as well!

As ever, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment