Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Greetings, Gamers!

Well, this is the first post on the blog for Mind Games. Hopefully many more will follow!

My name is Mark Thyme, and I am The Man here at Mind Games. I know a good many people in the gaming industry and community, and I have always heard the same thing; "This was such a good idea, why didn't someone write it / finish it / publish it?" And so to stop these lamentations, I have gathered up a whole host of incomplete projects from publishers and players, and over the next year or so I will be writing / finishing / publishing all those lovely ideas that others seem to have dropped the ball on.

I will also be taking time now and again to discuss certain aspects or ideas here in the blog. These topics are open to all, and I appreciate any and all conversations that are engendered herein. I am The Man, but I am the only man. I wear all the hats around here, and while I may have a prodigious mind (and the modesty that goes with it) even I can't think of everything!

So, I'll take any help, or thoughts, feelings, ideas, critiques, comments, or croutons anybody wants to throw my way. I hope that you all enjoy the blog, and I look forward to presenting products that help you in your various games.


Thanks so much,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment